This year we are pouring a four hour beverage package and to accompany, a delicious three course menu designed by Head Chef Mauricio.
For more information click here.
The following measures are in place to ensure your safety:
– Capacities are limited to 20 people in an enclosed area, laid out on a map at the entry to our venue
– Each room has been measured and a poster displaying the capacity is displayed in each space
– Tables are separated by a minimum of 1.5 metres
– You will have the ability to view menus online via a QR code situated in venue. Scan the code and the latest menu will be displayed for use on your own device (paper disposable menus will also be available)
– Our team members will conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
– Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
– All communal cutlery and water stations have been removed, we will bring cutlery and drinks to your table
– All staff will be temperature checked prior to shift
– We will update our procedures daily in line with government recommendations
What we ask of you:
– If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will be serving up epic food and bev for a long time so would love to see you when you feel better!
– Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when using the bar or toilets in venue
– Go cashless at the bar and where possible “Tap the card”
– Arrive a little earlier to sign up and register for entry (this is a legislation condition)
– Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!