Our kitchen is fired up, the tables are set and we are back, returning high quality service and a delicious fresh menu. Secure your table now, for the latest updates and stay across our Facebook + Instagram.
Prahran Hotel's kitchen stands proudly on its history of serving honest, accessible pub fare with an extensive selection of share plates, appetizers, seasonal mains and a modern interpretation of your favourite pub classics.
Wherever there’s a seat you can eat, whether it be at the bar, in a window booth, by the fire in the bistro or in our famous suspended half pipe.
Prahran Hotel is served by a total of three visually unique bars, with the charming Art Deco public bar at the heart. The garden bar blurs the lines between outside and in and is complemented by a lush outdoor courtyard with vertical planter boxes and a five-metre tall Chinese elm tree.
Prahran Hotel’s beverage list offers a broad selection of traditional draught beer, craft beer, cider, cocktails and an extensive wine list.
KEEPING YOU (AND US) SAFE
We are committed to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our guests and staff to enjoy. Our team are going above and beyond to adhere to government restrictions whilst offering the same epic service and products you know and love.
With additional cleaning, health checks and safe socialising practices in place, you can sit back and relax knowing we’ve got you covered.
The following measures are in place to ensure your safety:
- You will have the ability to view menus online via a QR code situated in venue. Scan the code and the latest menu will be displayed for use on your own device (paper disposable menus will also be available)
- Our team members will conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
- All communal cutlery and water stations have been removed, we will bring cutlery and drinks to your table
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to shift
- We will update our procedures daily in line with government recommendations
What we ask of you:
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will be serving up epic food and bev for a long time so would love to see you when you feel better!
- Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when using the bar or toilets in venue
- Go cashless at the bar and where possible “tap the card”
- Arrive a little earlier to sign up and register for entry (this is a legislation condition)
- Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!
Welcome back! We can’t wait to see you.