Here’s a few of our most commonly asked questions. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call or send us a quick message.
Keeping you (and us) safe
We are adhering to all guidelines, health orders and laws set out by the State Government. For all the information you need to know before you book, head to www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/victorias-roadmap
We are committed to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our guests and staff to enjoy. Our team is going above and beyond to adhere to government restrictions whilst offering the same epic service and products you know and love.
With additional cleaning, health checks, and safe socialising practices in place, you can sit back and relax knowing we’ve got you covered.
The following measures are in place to ensure your safety:
- You will have the ability to view menus online via a QR code situated in venue. Scan the code and the latest menu will be displayed for use on your own device (paper disposable menus will also be available)
- Our team members conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high-risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
- All communal cutlery and water stations have been removed, we will bring cutlery and drinks to your table
- We will update our procedures daily in line with Government recommendations
What we ask of you:
- Provide Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- Check in is essential before entering our venue. Please see signage at entry or ask our friendly team for assistance.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will be serving up epic food and bev for a long time so would love to see you when you feel better!
- Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when using the bar or toilets in venue
- Go cashless at the bar and where possible “tap the card”
- Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!
Welcome back! We cannot wait to see you
What are your trading hours?
Tuesday – Thursday: 4pm-late
Friday & Saturday: 12pm-late
Our kitchen is open:
Tuesday – Thursday: 5pm-9pm
Friday & Saturday: 12pm-9pm
What is your booking policy?
Bookings of under 10 can be made via our website. Bookings for 10+ can be made by contacting [email protected]. We strongly encourage making a booking however we do our best to accommodate walk in’s – there may just be a wait at peak times. We try to accommodate requests however we can’t guarantee bookings in specific areas.
What is the best public transport route?
Tram 6 passes directly in front of the building and the Prahran Station is a short walk.
Where is the nearest car parking?
There is street parking in the area and a car park near Windsor Station.
Are you wheelchair friendly?
Our ground floor is wheelchair accessible.
Is there a dress code?
Please avoid wearing clothing that could offend other guests (eg: inappropriate language, offensive symbols).
Do you have TVs?
We sure do, showing sports all day (some TVs have sound and some do not).
Can I purchase a gift card?
Yes! You can buy a Prahran Hotel digital gift card here.
Are you kid friendly?
Yes – we also have a kids menu available.
Is my dog welcome?
Dogs are welcome in our outdoor areas, we just ask that you keep them on leash. Sorry – no dogs allowed in our restaurant or the Garden Bar.
Do you have live music/DJ?
Not at the moment but you can view our other events here.
Can I book a function?
Of course! Head to our Functions page to view our spaces or make an enquiry.